How To Increase The Accuracy
of Your Lie-Detection
1. Have a full night of sleep the night before.
2. Have no alcohol or
unprescribed drugs in your system.
3. Do not arrive late or rushed for
4. No gum-chewing.
5. Answer Yes or No with your
(do not nod or move your head when answering)
Remain still during the entire examination;
no moving of hands, feet,
or anything other than your mouth.
7. Don't answer any questions
louder than the others.
8. Sit in a position that will remain
for a few 5-minute chart-collections.
9. No deep-breaths
during the chart collection;
breath the same on all questions.
Insist that all testing be done
software that cost $6000 and required weeks
of in-person academy
training to use
(some fraudsters are using $100
with no training;
this toy software is only 50% accurate,
flipping a coin;
they WILL LIE to you about this,
so INSIST on proof of
ownership and academy training).
11. Do not include any 'fun', 'test', or 'silly' questions;
all lie-detection testing requires 'fear of detection'
(not wanting to be caught or found out) to work
properly, and such 'play' questions will destroy accuracy.
12. When asked for information for 'balancing questions'
(your own name, etc), these need to be truthful or results
of the entire testing will be affected.
13. The 1 to 4 questions you write should be:
--Yes or No answerable
--no 'ands', 'ors' or commas
--up to 15 words long each
for prompt assistance!